Get Together to Review!

 Today is April 11th. We decided on Sunday that we should all meet up, but not to film. We decided the BEST thing we can do while I finish editing, is collaborate and talk about the movie. I was a bit confused on how exactly the final product would look, and so we decided to all come together and pitch in. We watched a couple of AS Media Studies film examples on YouTube. Watching these film examples gave me a great idea on how ours would end, and gave me some good ideas for edits I could incorporate. Since the order we would have to present the different titles were VERY specific it limited some cool ideas I had, but nevertheless I would have to make it work. Some of the videos we watched, had external inputs such as the Twentieth Century Fox intro but, I wasn't sure if we could use something of that sort, so we just didn't include it. One problem we all noticed, was the ability to fade the music in and out, this proved difficult as the voiceover sounded too low in some parts, and the actual film was too low in some parts. Once we solved this by re-doing the voiceovers, we watched it again and it seemed smoother and we liked it. Juan and Manny had to go to work, so they left a little early, but Juan gave his two cents and it was helpful. Our timing was overall good, and no clips had to be really stretched to fit, and we didn't have to add any bull.


Comments